When Justin Roper grabbed for his left knee on the turf at Purdue three weeks ago, it was the first…
Waiting for the Start
"I feel good; my knee is fine; I'm back to normal," admitted Roper. "It's going to be exciting to get back in there and play a bit." Now, entering the ninth week of Oregon's season Roper again finds himself not knowing if he will be called upon to take the helm of the Oregon offense. The Oregon Ducks take on Arizona State this Saturday at Tempe but no decision has been made on the coaching staff...
193 Fans online
- worst defense Ducks have had in 15 years
- Washington Redskins Controvery
- Oregon vs. Washington State Game Thread
- Let me know when I can be happy with our win
- This the worst 2nd ranked team I have ever seen...