The Oregon Ducks (22-9) will face LSU (18-14) in the first round of the National Invitational…
Ducks Exit Tournament
Just moments before Andre Roberson put up a lay in with just 10 clicks left on the game clock, but Oregon had an opportunity to win the game. However, even after a timeout Colorado's defense which had given the Ducks fits all night long, would not let Devoe Joseph get a off an uncontested shot.
Oregon was 27-for-68 in field goal shooting for the game including 5-of-15 in 3-pointers and was only 2-of-7 in long bombs, a tool that had served Oregon well all season long.
Carlon Brown put in 18 points while Roberson added 12 points and 10 rebounds Colorado (21-11. The Buffaloes now advanced to Friday's semifinals against No. 2 seed California.
Tony Woods led the Ducks (22-9) with 14 points. Joseph had 12 while but missed all his 3-point attempts. Carlos Emory had 11 points.
- Oregon matched a season-high 19 offensive rebounds. The other time this season the Ducks had 19 offensive boards was in a home loss to rival Oregon State on Jan. 29.
- Devoe Joseph, Garrett Sim and E.J. Singler were a combined 13-of-43 on field goals (30.2 percent).
- Tony Woods registered career-highs for points (14), field goals made (6) and field goals attempted (10).
- Carlos Emory scored 11 points and grabbed six rebounds. It was the eighth time in the last 11 games that Emory has reached double-figures.
- Joseph matched a career-high with eight rebounds, while contributing four assists and zero turnovers. Joseph scored 12 points to reach double-figures in scoring for the 24th time in 25 games this season. He was just 6-of-19 from the field (0-of-7 on 3-pointers).
eDuck.com Recommended Stories
Pac-12 Hoops Media Day Notebook
SAN FRANCISCO -- Some quick hit comments from Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott on the state of the Pac-12 and some new initiatives that are coming this men's basketball season, including an update on…Read More
Ducks Head Out to Take on Cal
Oregon heads to drought-stricken California to face the Bears and their potentially potent offense. The Ducks have strung together two balanced and convincing wins on the road and at home, with…Read More
eDuck Podcast — Cal Preview
No. 6 Oregon travels south to take on a high-powered California offense on Friday night. Jake and Robby have your full preview here on the podcast.Read More
Week 8: Super Sleepers
Every week, Fantasy Football Expert Jeb Gorham digs in his list of rankings to find the best sleepers for deeper formats. Consider giving these players a chance, but be aware of the risk! Tampa Bay…Read More
Watch: Sailfish Goes Psycho!
Check out this classic video of Dan Larson battling an acrobatic sailfish on a trip to the world-famous Tropic Star Lodge in Panama.Read More