The Oregon Ducks (22-9) will face LSU (18-14) in the first round of the National Invitational…
Ducks Exit Tournament
Just moments before Andre Roberson put up a lay in with just 10 clicks left on the game clock, but Oregon had an opportunity to win the game. However, even after a timeout Colorado's defense which had given the Ducks fits all night long, would not let Devoe Joseph get a off an uncontested shot.
Oregon was 27-for-68 in field goal shooting for the game including 5-of-15 in 3-pointers and was only 2-of-7 in long bombs, a tool that had served Oregon well all season long.
Carlon Brown put in 18 points while Roberson added 12 points and 10 rebounds Colorado (21-11. The Buffaloes now advanced to Friday's semifinals against No. 2 seed California.
Tony Woods led the Ducks (22-9) with 14 points. Joseph had 12 while but missed all his 3-point attempts. Carlos Emory had 11 points.
- Oregon matched a season-high 19 offensive rebounds. The other time this season the Ducks had 19 offensive boards was in a home loss to rival Oregon State on Jan. 29.
- Devoe Joseph, Garrett Sim and E.J. Singler were a combined 13-of-43 on field goals (30.2 percent).
- Tony Woods registered career-highs for points (14), field goals made (6) and field goals attempted (10).
- Carlos Emory scored 11 points and grabbed six rebounds. It was the eighth time in the last 11 games that Emory has reached double-figures.
- Joseph matched a career-high with eight rebounds, while contributing four assists and zero turnovers. Joseph scored 12 points to reach double-figures in scoring for the 24th time in 25 games this season. He was just 6-of-19 from the field (0-of-7 on 3-pointers).
eDuck.com Recommended Stories
Ducks Communicate and Dominate
Oregon focused on communication, intensity, and details in the run-up to last week's 42-30 domination of UCLA in Pasadena. It paid off, as the running game, pass protection, and defensive tightening…Read More
West Recruiting Blog
Get the latest from Scout.com's National Director of Recruiting and West Recruiting Manager Brandon Huffman right here on the recruiting happenings out West...Read More
Winston Making an Impression
The Portland (Ore.) Central Catholic 2016 linebacker, Lamar Winston, has a Pac-12 offer already and more schools interested...Read More
Peyton Manning Breaks All-Time TD Record
Peyton Manning emerged alone atop yet another category in the NFL record book tonight vs the Niners, as he tossed touchdown #509 under the national spotlight of Sunday Night Football (NBC). (Photo…Read More
LenDale White escorted out of the Coliseum
Former USC and NFL running back LenDale White added tons of drama to what was a relatively quiet Homecoming weekend for the Trojans.Read More