Careers & Jobs
Real Estate & Rentals
Full MSN Index
Ducks Exit Tournament
Posted Mar 9, 2012
All game long the Oregon Ducks just couldn't find the shooting touch that propelled them to a 22-win season and when Devoe Joseph launched a 3-pointer at the buzzer, the ball sailed over the rim giving Colorado a 63-62 win in the Pac-12 Conference Men's Basketball Tournament.
(34) attempts a three point basket but misses against the
Buffaloes during the second round of the 2012 Pac 12 Tournament in the second half at Staples Center. Credit: Gary A. Vasquez-US PRESSWIRE
Just moments before
put up a lay in with just 10 clicks left on the game clock, but Oregon had an opportunity to win the game. However, even after a timeout Colorado's defense which had given the Ducks fits all night long, would not let Devoe Joseph get a off an uncontested shot.
Oregon was 27-for-68 in field goal shooting for the game including 5-of-15 in 3-pointers and was only 2-of-7 in long bombs, a tool that had served Oregon well all season long.
put in 18 points while Roberson added 12 points and 10 rebounds Colorado (21-11. The Buffaloes now advanced to Friday's semifinals against No. 2 seed
led the Ducks (22-9) with 14 points. Joseph had 12 while but missed all his 3-point attempts.
had 11 points.
- Oregon matched a season-high 19 offensive rebounds. The other time this season the Ducks had 19 offensive boards was in a home loss to rival
on Jan. 29.
- Devoe Joseph,
were a combined 13-of-43 on field goals (30.2 percent).
- Tony Woods registered career-highs for points (14), field goals made (6) and field goals attempted (10).
- Carlos Emory scored 11 points and grabbed six rebounds. It was the eighth time in the last 11 games that Emory has reached double-figures.
- Joseph matched a career-high with eight rebounds, while contributing four assists and zero turnovers. Joseph scored 12 points to reach double-figures in scoring for the 24th time in 25 games this season. He was just 6-of-19 from the field (0-of-7 on 3-pointers).
Ducks Face LSU in First Round of NIT
Mar 11, 2012
Harter Dead at 81
Mar 12, 2012
Ducks Prevail In 20-Point Win Over Tigers
Mar 13, 2012
Get the 2014 Recruiting Yearbook and a full year of
Magazine with an Annual Total Access Pass.
Free Email Newsletter
Don't miss any news or features from eDuck.com. Subscribe to our newsletter to have our newest articles emailed to you on a daily or weekly basis.
Click here for a
list of all Team Newsletters
Add Topics to My HotList
Get free email alerts with news about your favorite topics. Click link to add to
Basketball > Oregon
View My HotList
Copyright © 2014 Scout.com.
All rights reserved.
Terms of Service
Junior College Football
Advertise on MSN
About our ads
© 2014 Microsoft