Surgery is one of the considerations for safety Harrison Smith after suffering turf toe on Sunday.…
Ducks Take Stanford 68-64
E.J. Singler's 20 points was the eighth time this season he's gone over the 20-point mark and was aided in the Oregon cause by Olu Ashaolu with 14 points.
With the win, the Ducks now are tied fourth spot with Arizona in the Pac-12 Conference Tournament seeding at 10-5 and if Oregon can hold onto the seeding, it would mean that they would have a bye on the first day of the Pac-12 Tournament.
Josh Owens had 20 points while Dwight Powell chipped in 11 for Stanford (18-9, 8-7). The Cardinal was held scoreless in the last 3:45 after taking a 64-61 lead on Owens' dunk.
- Ducks are now 9-1 when holding their opponents below 70 points … UO improved to 12-3 this year in games decided by less than 10 points (5-2 in games decided by less than five points).
- It was just the third time this year Oregon won despite trailing at halftime (3-4 this year when trailing at the half).
- The Ducks out-rebounded their opponent for the 14th time this season (UO is 10-4 in those contests). - E.J. Singler (20 points) led the team in scoring for the eighth time this season. It was the fifth time this season Singler has scored 20 or more points. He became the 31st player in school history to reach the 1,000-point mark in the game (now with 1,015 career points in 98 career games).
- Olu Ashaolu (14 points and 10 rebounds) registered his second double-double of the season (28th of his career).
- Devoe Joseph (12 points) reached double-figures in scoring for the 13th straight game. Joseph has scored 10 or more points in 20 of the 21 games he's played in this season.
eDuck.com Recommended Stories
Green recaps his visit to Oregon
Gardena (Calif.) Junipero Serra defensive end Rasheem Green recaps his official visit to Oregon over the weekend.Read More
Bartlett gives Oregon trip an "A"
Cheyenne (Wyo.) East athlete Tevis Bartlett recaps his official visit to Oregon.Read More
Frost wants Ducks to bring emotion to Cal
After a win against a rival, Oregon takes their show on the road to play the Golden Bears.Read More
Dr. Roto Video: Waiver Wire Wednesday
Dr. Roto believes Miami Dolphins WR Jarvis Landry will overtake WR Brian Hartline as the team's No. 2 receiver sooner rather than later. Stay ahead of the curve with Dr. Roto!Read More
Giants Strike First In Game One Rout
The San Francisco Giants came out swinging in Game One of the 2014 World Series, scoring three times in the first inning and never looking back.Read More